The 20th National and 8th International Congress on Biology (August 22-24, 2018 at University of Maragheh, Iran)
The 20th National and 8th International Congress on Biology scheduled on August 22-24, 2018 at University of Maragheh with the joint efforts of Iranian Biology Society and University of Maragheh. The congress aims at bringing together scientists, researchers and students to exchange and share their experiences and research results about biological sciences and discuss practical encountered challenges and their solutions.
- Plant Biology (Plant Physiology, Plant Systematics, Plant Ecology, Cellular and Developmental Plant biology, etc.)
- Animal Biology (Animal Physiology, Animal Biosystematics and Ecology, Histology and Embryology, etc.)
- Microbiology (Microbial physiology, Microbial Biosystematics and Ecology, Immunology, Virology, etc.)
- Molecular biology (Genetics, Biochemistry and Biophysics, etc.)
- Applied biology (Plant biotechnology, Animal biotechnology, Microbial Biotechnology, Medical biotechnology, Nano biotechnology, Environmental sciences, and Bioinformatics, etc.)
Abstract Submission Start: December 9th, 2017
The End of Abstract Submission: May 5th, 2018
Final Decision on Abstracts: June 10th, 2018
Registration Deadline: June 13th, 2018
Congress: August 22 to 24, 2018
* Disclaimer: Please note that not all text may be translated accurately and there may be some inconsistency. ECO Science Foundation is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate translations. Foundation will not be held responsible for any damage or issues that may result from using Google Translate.
ECO Science Foundation © All rights reserved.